Dinosaur Dog: This is what happened

Friday, March 8, 2013

This is what happened



Whoa, it feels like it's been to eternity and back since i wrote a blog post. To be really honest I was not sure to write one again. But here I am. In a recent (that moved us here) post DTYD asked: "what happened to the dinosaur dog blog?" Well, I'll try to wrap what happened to me in a few sentences.


Several things have happened to us in the previous months... We traveled a bit, we worked, we found badly paid internships in cool firms, we finished uni... You know, trying out to figure what you want or will to do with your life.

Personnaly, I've met new people, I've been busy making music with talented people (thx Lucas), Djing with my dearest friends and We've been organising a tour for another (canadian) Friend. I've traveled to Berlin to meet my beloved Putulips, we went to the Berghain, BIG TIME. He is now hanging out with the deep house steyoyoke label (really cool stuff).
 


But we did not stop making music and we did not give up digging for good records. Anyway, it really was a pleasure to hear from you DTYD, you are our one truest blog-friend (if there is such a thing), and we all appreciated your concern about us ;). Everything now has cooled down.

Here are my present favorites: I've been madly in love with recent off-recording releases. Especially their basses, yep:
 



I try not to succomb to post-rap game but this is beautifully executed, almost look like an ad. (Thank you Tomas for teaching me about rap):

 


 La préférence nationale:


 And finally, pop songs:
NZCA/Lines - 'Airlock' // AllSaints Basement Sessions from AllSaints on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment